Thank you for booking your appointment at The Beauty of Weybridge, we are pleased to welcome you back.
To keep you and our team safe please see below some changes made to both of our salons:
Arriving to the salon:
- It is compulsory in our salon for you to wear a face mask when you arrive to the salon
- Please wait for the reception area to be clear before entering
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival – please note anyone with a high temperature will be unable to have their treatment
- Please arrive on time to your appointment as we have increased the time of every treatment by 15 minutes due to our cleaning regime as well as impacting other clients.
- Sanitise your hands on arrival, all clients having manicures and full body massages please wash your hands before treatments
- If you would like to purchase any of our products, please ask a member of staff to assist you.
Please do not arrive to your appointment if:
- You are waiting for the result of a test for coronavirus
- You have tested positive for coronavirus
- You have any symptoms of coronavirus. The main symptoms are: High temperature and a new, continuous cough, and/or loss of sense of smell or taste
- If you or anyone in your household is displaying any symptoms of coronavirus and/or self-isolating, then please reschedule your appointment
- To secure your appointment a 50% deposit will be required
- Complying with PPE, staff will be wearing face shields and gloves
- Washing hands before and after each client & treatment
- In each treatment or nail station room there will be a white box for you to place your belongings in
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies. After 24 hours the deposit is non-refundable, any Monday appointments must cancel before 4pm Saturday
- Courtney requires £50 non-refundable deposit after 72 hours
- For any missed Ergoline Sunbed appointment £5 or 5 minutes will be deducted from your deposit or course
- For any missed Sun Angel Sunbed appointment £10 will be deducted from your deposit